News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger 955i - Accessories and Farkles for Sale

Started by 514Advrider, July 24, 2012, 01:08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

514Advrider

********************************************************************************************
Update August 1, 2013

I forgot I had this stuff, until I found the box while cleaning out the garage. Therefore, I'm relisting these items.

It is best to email me at soulmusiq79 at yahoo.com, as I don't log in very often on tigertriple.

********************************************************************************************

I just sold my 2003 Girly 955i, and I have a few left over items I'd like to sell. I am located in Montreal, Canada and willing to ship to USA, but keep in mind that the cost will be slightly higher than domestic shipping within the US. Prices do not include shipping, so ask me for a quote if interested.

All prices are firm.

1. 1 pack of EBC FA 196 brake pads: 15 USD (packaging had been opened, but pads are brand new)

2. Touratech halogen fog light. Missing switch, and 3 mounting screws. Sells new for 217 USD, I'm asking 70 USD.

<!-- m -->http://www.touratech-usa.com/Store/1455 ... Right-side<!-- m -->

3. Voltage regulator with one summer of use (approx. 4000 km). It replaced the defective stock unit, but I upgraded to MOSFET a few months later. Asking for 60 USD.

4. Spare water pump. Purchased used on ebay. Asking 20 USD.

I accept Paypal only.

Thanks for looking.

Black Pearl

pm sent.... interested in the skidplate, mra and possibly brake pads (need to check mine).... can you respond with shipping quote to california, 95401... thanks, brian.... bc 165 at sbcglobal.net works best
thanks!
2006 Tiger

514Advrider

The seat and Touratech skid plate are sold, thanks.

514Advrider

MRA screen sold... brake pads, voltage regulator, Touratech light and water pump  still avilable.

amschnellsten

If still available I will take the light

514Advrider

BUMP.

I completely forgot I still had this stuff. Just found the box in the garage, so relisting these items.