News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WANTED: Touratech pannier frames - Tiger 885i/955i

Started by T885i_Blk, August 06, 2012, 04:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T885i_Blk

Hi,

I'm looking for a set of TT pannier frames for my 1999 885i. I can collect within the Southeast/London. or pay for postage.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Tiger 885i 1999

amclel

What about the SW Motech side rails? Quick to attach and remove!
2000 Triumph Tiger - Jet Black

T885i_Blk

I already have the panniers, so I'm kinda limited to the TT or H&B rack. I can't quite afford new TT ones but they look a lot stronger than anything else so I'm on the hunt for anyone who has some they are willing to sell.

I'm hopefully off to Morocco next year. Never been further than belgium before for a long weekend so need to upgrade my OEM pannier set, which I will ut up for sale once I've secured the TT rack.

Thanks
Tiger 885i 1999

klingklang

I don't like the motech too, look fragile and too wide, right case placed like 3 inches away from the muffler,  Have you look at the american Happy-trail.  Not what we can call a nice piece of design but look strong.  

http://www.happy-trail.com/Triumph_Tige ... _Rack.aspx