News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Manx GP

Started by Bixxer Bob, August 06, 2012, 11:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Just made a spur-of-the-moment decision to pop over to the Isle of Man for a couple of days for the GP. Going out Tues, watch the races Wed and back Thurs. Main event is the 500cc classics.

Hope the weather is ok  :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

NKL

Nice one, I really must get out there some time.
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

malc

Booked for tue prac week till thur race week taking the family in the car but did make the TT on the bike. enjoy the trip I much prefer then manx much more different bikes to look at.
its grrreaaattttttttt

Bixxer Bob

If June's weather is anything to go by, it's quite possible we'll be there and back and not actually see a race... :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

I've a mate who lives at Braddan and I'm sure when talking to him a couple of weeks ago said that if races are cancelled that'll be it,no carrying over sat or sunday.

Bixxer Bob

Since we're going Tues and coming back Thurs, it's a one shot chance anyway.  Would've gone longer but my mate can't get the time off.

Sin_Tiger

We were barely back from the WeTT and the missus sticks an email in front of me from the Manx Tourist board, she signs up for everything  :roll:  day trip for the GP, ferry there and back from Heysham, tickets to the granstand, transport on the Island 95 quid all in. I didn't bother reading the small print but it's interesting.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint