News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Wanted Used Tiger

Started by jaredmroy, January 26, 2005, 04:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaredmroy

Looking ito get into the world of the Tiger. I've been admiring them for years. Anyone have a used one they are looking to get rid of one or know of any used ones out there? Any years I should stay away from?

Dick Boyer

If money is no object, get a 955. I believe that would be 2001 or newer. Also make sure you get the orange one.

Mudhen

I'm way too new to Tigers to comment on much about differences...but I personally preferred the look of the older bikes (93 to 98 )...so that narrowed my search right away...
\'96 Steamer

buzz

Hey, saw your post about looking for a used Tiger. Dont know where you are but there's one at Manayunk Triumph in Philly. Its a silver 04--and its for $7299. Their # is 215 482-8020.

Bull

where are you located?
\"Inconsistency is the mark of genius.\"  Emerson

Beruisis

JAREDMROY, I 'm located in Dallas, TX & have a 2000 Tiger for sale. $5500. Description is elsewhere on this board.

Beruisis

TigerTrax

Strong runner with 55,000 miles.

Volcanic Red.

Bagster Tank Cover & Bag; Corbin Seat; BRAND NEW Tourance Tires; Brakes in great shape; Never down; Stock and custom fabricated windscreen; Always runs in front!

Looking to move up! Alaska and Mexico beckon!

Zip me a note:  mailto:RiderGroup@cox.net">RiderGroup@cox.net   Located Upper Midwest USA
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

jp4evr

My neighbor has a 2000 Tiger w/ 36k miles. Caspian blue, full factory luggage, tank bag, Tourances (50% on rear, 80% on front.)

Thunderbike Crash bars on engine

Accessory outlet

Wired for PIAA lights

Cobin perforated seat front / pillion.

Think he's about 5-5500 for it.

let me know and i'll put you in touch.  where are you?
2000 TIGER - Current - finally....

2000 TT600 - now my wife\'s ring

1997 CBR 600F2 - sold

1998 Suzuki - Bottom of ravine - Oops!