News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

So thats how they do it

Started by The Midnight Rambler, August 13, 2012, 11:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Midnight Rambler

Presumably they apply the same production methods to all their models
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

Bixxer Bob

How many other manufacturers would use humour to sell bikes? :lol:  Bavarian Motor Works for example......
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

oxnsox

Sounds like it's written by Douglas Adams, or at least voiced by someone in the style of Peter Jones.
Love it
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sin_Tiger

Get your M&S Terry Towel bath robe on, towel on your lap, nice cup of tea, and watch this while laughing like a looney  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint