News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

sunday boredom

Started by rybes, September 10, 2012, 12:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

woke up real early sunday mornin and as ive finally got brakes on the bike i thought id go for a ride out. 651 miles later i return home after a quick chip shop visit at cheddar gorge  :thumbsup.
9 hours of travellin for a portion of chips, they wernt even that nice either lol. only a few but heres some pics i took in cheddar gorge.
had to larf there tho, have ya seen those vids of people driftin those big wheel trike things ? well, ive had one go past me lol. wonder what the bloody hell it was, i wanted a go. looked right fun  :pimp

had me sarnies here at burnham on mud 

some random pics of cheddar gorge

i think this is the clifton suspension bridge. well impressive thing to see

with the bridge behind me i saw this

think i could do with some of mustangs pegs too. it mus be cos im gettin old but that ride yesterday killed my knee n hip. ive aged quick too cos it gave me no greif ridin throo europe in january n that was further. ahhhhh the joys of gettin old. ill be buyin a cruiser next  :sleepy1

reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

PeteH

Thats some riding in a day, no wonder your aching....

Oh, mods..why do we have to scroll at the bottom of the post to see all the photos?
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

aesdj

Quote from: rybes on September 10, 2012, 12:49:56 PM
651 miles later i return home after a quick chip shop visit at cheddar gorge.9 hours of travellin for a portion of chips.

You must have been either going like s**t or a long day on the motorway. Either way well done  :thumbsup :eusa_clap.

Sin_Tiger

Nothing to do with your age, its all that time you spent on your hands and knees, sometimes in the rain if the rumour is true, trying to fix those bloody brakes  :pottytrain2

Nice pics, impressive view of a great piece of engineering as you say, the view of the water looks like somebody just drive a big truck up it leaving Tyre tracks.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

HockleyBoy

There's nothing like a quick ride to the chippy when you're hungry :ImaPoser
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

rf9rider

Good to see you got the brakes sorted.

Get yourself a set of Mustangs pegs, one of the best mods i`ve done to mine.

rybes

aesdj, was a bloody long day on the motorway. never done so much travellin in one day. dont think i coulda done it in a car, idve got too bored.

sin, well i say i got the brakes sorted, they were better than they were tho. ya right, that is a huge truck lol

RF, there next on me list after ive put on me new farkles ive gotta pick up next week.
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)