News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

cruuuzzer people are funny!!!

Started by aeronca, September 21, 2012, 08:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

That is EXACTLY why Idon't ride up ramps.  Ever.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

Having had 3 years moving bikes for e'rrr I use the term loosely!! a living,golden rule number one always use a curved ramp because when you load a cruiser that happens,you ain't lived till you've ridden an 1800 GoldWing into the back of a Sprinter Van!!!.

cosmo

Loaded many a bike into a lorry just like the last - you need be serious!! No half measures, you gun it, you go up, and don't think about stopping until you're IN!!

Yes, it takes more balls than brains maybe, but I NEVER had one go over, and I did it alone many times.

As to the rest of this lot, well, we don't have inspections in many states; licencing laws can be quite lax, and, in fact, many riders do not even HAVE a licence.

Lastly, there is a reason a lot of look down on (insert certain brand name here) riders as if they were idiots. See vid...

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

The Midnight Rambler

Truth is you can find idiots everywhere
Cept Tiger riders, right...?
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

blacktiger

2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

aeronca

Quote from: The Midnight Rambler on September 27, 2012, 10:27:51 PM
Truth is you can find idiots everywhere
Cept Tiger riders, right...?

:ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser now that video is funny.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!