News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Guy Here

Started by ThreePutt, February 07, 2005, 07:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreePutt

I've been lurking for a few weeks, gathering information and trying to decide if it was time for me to get a Tiger.  Well, I brought my new Tiger home on Saturday.  It's an orange 05 and I couldn't be happier.  The 140 mile trip home and was one of the best rides of my life.  I'm coming off a Honda 750 ACE, so the difference is remarkable.

Just wanted to say hello and thanks, for all the info I gathered from this forum.
Tom

2006 Tiger
2009 BMW R1200 RT

BP_LONDON

Welcome!!

If Carlsberg made bikes, they'd make Triumph Tigers. In other words, welcome to the best bike in the world.

greg

Congrats and welcome. You got the correct colour.
2004 Girly.

Kill Switch

robbo

Welcome, happy Tigerin.

Orange.?  :P
best Regards

Robbo

Mr Mistoffelees

Hi Chyron,

Glad you like the bike (shame about the colour -  :lol:)

Just wait till you got about 3000 miles on the clock, the engine really starts to free up and pull strong.  Feels like a different bike then  8)

Mr M
There\'s no such Cat in the metropolis;

He holds all the patent monopolies

For performing suprising illusions

And creating eccentric confusions

Brock

BIG welcome, mate...3,000miles? PAH! At 12,000 miles my previous one was just loosened up. Just don't be too gentle with her. She likes a good rodgering every now and then.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

knarf

Sorry mate but Yellow ones go faster  :lol:
I love the smell of two strokes in the morning

violin

Good to have you around, enjoy the miles, we all do  :D  :D  :D

Ted :-({|=
WHEN THE TIGER SALAAMS, THE END OF THE WORLD ARRIVES..........

tri99sprint

Yes, welcome....it only gets better! :!:
Chuck

Patrick the Scot

Quote from: "BP_LONDON"Welcome!!

If Carlsberg made bikes, they'd make Triumph Tigers. In other words, welcome to the best bike in the world.

Don't you mean Guinness?
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

BP_LONDON

Quote from: "Patrick the Scot"
Quote from: "BP_LONDON"Welcome!!

Don't you mean Guinness?

Nope  :D  :lol: