News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2006 Tiger 955i in KC -SOLD

Started by OHjim, October 15, 2012, 09:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OHjim

Approaching 20K miles – still riding about every day. Great condition. Rare combo of skid plate and center stand. All maintenance up to date. Use Mobil 1 fully synthetic every 5k miles and new filter. New tires. A couple scuffs here and there but nothing major. The previous owner had the bike go to sleep on him while in his driveway (0 mph) once on each side. I tried buffing out the scratches on the saddlebags but there is still evidence, though not too noticeable. A few of the tiger paw decals on the side of the tank are bubbling a bit as is typical of these.

Asking $5800

Fly and ride capable - MCI is the airport code.

Farkles:
Full electronic cruise control (Audiovox style)
Engine crash guards
Skid plate
Center stand (the combination of a skid plate with center stand is very rare, the skid plate mounts were customized to fit with the center stand – fully tested, see pics)
Corbin seat (original is included as well)
Fender extender (front)
Radiator guard
Oil cooler guard
Power Center 8 by Eastern Beaver fuse block
Power and Horn relay
Stebel HF80 Dual Horn package
Oxford heated grips
Heat-Troller fully adjustable for heated grips
3-wire mod (gets all charging power to battery)
Hand guards
Bestem top box (model 929 for 2 helmets)
Custom made adjustable windshield mount (and brace) with Givi windshield (stock shield included)
Battery Tender outlet
Highway pegs
3M Reflective Tape on saddle bags for visibility

Maintenance:
At 11k miles (April 2012):
Air filter
Fork Oil
Brake fluid (front and rear)
Rear brake pads

At 19.5K (October 2012)
Coolant (flush and fill)
Checked valves (will provide sheet to compare next check)
Front brake pads
New Michelin Pilot Road 3 tires front and rear (I will also include the Shinko 705's that I took off – the front has more than half life left and the rear probably has at least another 1K miles left in it)

Pics: http://ohjim.smugmug.com/Other/Tiger-955i/25933102_rchSgg#!i=2150139439&k=N2SWfNM

OHjim

davidwsmithpe

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but do you have some photos of how you mounted the dual horns?  :notworthy

GLWS

OHjim

Hope these are what you need.  I bought them at http://www.murphskits.com

OHjim