News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Grandson's first ride, today

Started by cosmo, October 25, 2012, 01:37:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cosmo

As I picked up the mail from the roadside 'box, grandma brought my 2 year old grandson, Jacob, over, and I rode him into the drive.

But it got better an hour later. I got fresh gas and filled the BSA M20's tank, which is what it needed to fire right up. Then I went and got my wife and Jacob, and put them in the Goulding chair I'd attached some years earlier, and which I just got done upholstering (and building the seat where there was nothing left but 1/2 a seat mount). We went around a few blocks, while Jacob grinned from ear to ear!! My wife's first ride in a chair, too. A good time for all!!!

Cosmo

P.S. Seems I found the (purported) hot start problem: there was a GERMAN sparking plug in it!! THAT'S not going to work, is it!?!?
Life is too important to be taken seriously.