News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Givi top box

Started by klostermunk, November 26, 2012, 11:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klostermunk

Stop light kit for top Givi top box.where do i mount the 2 cables? under the seat or in the tail light?there are 3 cables ,black,red,blue.

TigerTrax

I would wire a couple of electric 'contacts' positioned under the luggage rack  AND 2 contact prongs mounted to the top box
so that when you 'lock' the top box into place they make contact and your lights will work. Far better than messing with a 'plug-in' system each time you mount/dismount the top box. 
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Bixxer Bob

The Givi kit comes with the correct sprung contacts. One set goes in the rack and one in the bottom of the box.  I can't help him with his question because my Tigg is behind a mountain of timber I have to cut up for the winter.  I do know that I have mine wired into the loom under the rear cowl but can't remember the colours.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...