News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

3000 UP

Started by Bixxer Bob, November 27, 2012, 10:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

:XXcomputer Just passing through 3000 posts which means I officially talk more bollocks than anybody else here. Obviously.

Not including Mustang of course, but he talks sense. 
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Spud

It's interesting bollox though mate cheers Spud  :thumbsup

Mustang

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on November 27, 2012, 10:07:23 AM

Not including Mustang of course, but he talks sense.
:Topes   :ImaPoser

birddogone

Man..3000 is good just about in anything.......Except speeding tickets.   :hat10
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

"If it doesn't run on fossil fuel or gun powder I'm not interested"

The Midnight Rambler

Has the telly broken?
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

Bixxer Bob

No, but I think my daughter's must be, she has 5 kids now.....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

metalguru

One has too much time on ones hands these days........tooo much time for tooooo much thinking.

:thumbsup :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser
2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.