News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Do spoked wheels fit the 05-06?

Started by tigerrider007, December 15, 2012, 02:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigerrider007

Has anyone tried this? To get spoked wheels to go the 05-06 models...for more off roading...

I'm interested in another set of wheels but have a budget, so if anyone out there has wheels that will work on an 06 for around $400 (which may be low, but it's better than wheels collecting dust, it's all I've got for this project)...let me know, I'd appreciate it.
I had planned on having my friend powder coat the wheels orange, for my white tiger, it would look pretty cool, almost like an ICON video!
Thanks!!!
Making connections is what riding is all about!

tigerrider007

Anyone? Surely someone has tried this...can it be done?

Looking for a set of wheels.

iansoady

There have been a number of threads on this in the past. IIRC the answer is essentially no, although virtually anything can be made to fit given enough hard work.
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

Chris Canning

The answer is no,the back end on the mag wheel Tigers is totally different,you could probably do something with deep pockets but the man hasn't,hence why I haven't posted having done a fair bit with Tiger wheels.

tigerrider007

Thanks guys...just wanted to make sure before I try to buy some cast wheels.