News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

An investment

Started by Chris Canning, December 22, 2012, 02:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Many years ago I had a friend say 'Looking for an investment' he wasn't wrong!!,and no thats not mine forsale,but I'm glad a bought e'm  :qgaraduate

Actually I've changed this since the first post as with an ebay link it'll end up in Explorer section again!!

Look at early Motocourse editions ie with Barry Sheene on the front or anything pre 2000 so long as the price is right,but the cover must be mint.

http://www.motocourse.com/

metalguru

It never ceases to amaze me the things we took for granted years ago can be so valuable. There are things I collected when I was at school (Green shield stamp era) and before that collectors are paying a fortune for. SWWBO took her watch to be repaired and as she has a strange allergy to ferrous metal, her watch is Silver. The watch maker told her how much it is worth now. After picking herself up off the floor........About 1000% more!!!
Certainly can see the value of these books, what with retirements and team changes, well done done for coming up smelling of Roses.
2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.

Chris Canning

Things are slightly diffrent now,when you can hardly get 2% interest on your money,it's great if you have a mortgage and borrow for peanuts but if your at the other end like me it's a ball ache,the Motocourse books are a joy to read any how,the fact they your making a profit as well helps the job along  :wave