News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

06' Tiger 955i - with full luggage - in Black - 18500 miles !! Wales , UK

Started by titan430, January 28, 2013, 01:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

titan430

Hi and welcome to the sale of my  2006 Triumph Tiger 955i. .................... £3500 ono

As you can see its black , comes with full genuine Triumph panniers and top box , all worth about £500 .

Has only done 18565 miles , has no history tho. Cat D in 2009 . ( scraping to right side etc , thats all ! )

MOT and TAX are until FEB 2013.

All paint is excellent, no broken plastics etc. ( just one tiny mark on front fairing, dont know how it happened ? )

Alloys excellent as well as tyres. Front might need changing in 3000 miles or so.

No rips on seat. New oil change,new battery,new oil filter,air filter etc..........just a mini service for new owner.

Set of crash bars, and a MRA touring screen . A BLUE FLAME exhaust which sounds awesome .

New pads all round last year.

As usual with Triumph engines there is signs of bubbling of paint on right hand side of engine casing. And some scratching to the hand guards.(please see pics )

Please do not let this put you off, this is a great bike, ask anyone who has got one, I am trying to describe the bike as good as I can, good and not so good bits.

PLEASE , GENUINE BUYERS ONLY , NO SCAMMERS OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE A DOG !!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!!!!!!

Any more questions please ask, no test pilots will be tolerated , passport and driving license and cash deposit needed for test drive, NO BUTS !!!

Oh , and strictly pound notes on collection please ......

bike is just outside Cardiff at NP12........please contact Mark on ......  titan430_4@yahoo.co.uk ..

E-mail for pics as mine are 900KB , cant upload more than 512kb !