News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A cheap Tiger

Started by Chris Canning, February 12, 2005, 08:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Anyone got a mate who's looking at a cheap way to buying a Tiger.

www.rsmotorcycles.co.uk

Theres' an 05 model needs a wheel and plastics,but nothing that can't be sourced and i've spoke to these people before and that price is negotiable,famous last words!!!!

Although i wouldn't mind betting if the front wheel had been spoked it wouldn't be in that state!!!.

Chris

knarf

You have to spend £1500 on bits never mind any labour.
I love the smell of two strokes in the morning

Mudhen

Here's a nose cone on Ebay sitting at 25.00 Pounds...we're on our way!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 67003&rd=1
\'96 Steamer

hellfire

Hi,

There is also a front mudguard there too!

Do you reckon we could build a complete cyber tiger online from parts links listed on the net :lol:

Cheers...Andy :lol:
if it\'s not broken then fix it until it is!

Chris Canning

Hi Knarf

1500 quid??? are you jokeing!!!,you could put that bike on the road for peanuts,you can buy  body panels nowere days for next to nothing,put a baglux tank cover on,the only problem would be the front wheel,and there are several ways round that,and i don't mean getting it repaired.

Chris

RiverRat

Dont seem like it would cost that much to fix.  Buy the parts on ebay from the US....with the current exhange rate it would cost penuts for ya brits.  I'm lookin to get a 02 Tiger for $3900 with just cosmetic damage and broken foot peg.  Not sure how good of a deal it is but seems pretty good?