News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Steamers in Wales?

Started by threepot, March 07, 2013, 05:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

Mines one,anymore out there? :wave
95 Super111
96 Tiger

ynotbiker

none all up the northeast  :hat10

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

ynotbiker

welcome to come up for weekend show you some cracking roads  :pimp

windscreenman1

Looks like you on your own boyo
Only sheep about down there
Tigers are up here
Ha ha

threepot

Easy meat for a tiger!       Maybe I should organise a meet down here..get some more tigers/steamers down?

Anyway,there are some lovely sheep down here. The secret is to get them close to a cliff edge..they push back harder! :love10
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

bigbob

Hi Ive got one, in Pembroke

Sin_Tiger

There's lovely for you, isn't it, see? Look you, Butty  :hat10 :wave

There, fixed it for you !!   BB (Moderator)
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Welcome BigBob,  you'll find this a very friendly place with Tiger owners from all over the world.  I was down your way recently for the Classic bike racing at Pembrey and I used to live at St Athan a long time ago.

Don't mind the jock poking fun at your accent, he can talk... (mind, understanding him is another thing).

Standing by now for Jock-based Geordie gibes...  :hat10
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Welcome BigBob. It's a cheeky place too as you can see  :icon_mrgreen:

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on August 31, 2013, 12:29:26 PM
Standing by now for Jock-based Geordie gibes...  :hat10

You started it  :icon_razz:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

No I didn't you did....  (and repeat ad infinatum) :icon_razz:

threepot

Hi bigbob  :wave. I'm down Pembs a few times a week,not on the bike tho..in a van. Post a pic of your bike.
95 Super111
96 Tiger