News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

indicator lense

Started by chappers, March 25, 2013, 08:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chappers

after taking my bike for an mot today , booked in at 09.30, it was gone 10 and still no one had tipped up. so i thought bugger it iam off, as i throw my leg over the old girl  , my boot caught my rear indicator lense taking it clean off , i tried to super glue it but to no avail. triumph want 7.95 for the lense cover , ebay have none , is there any other make of bike that might fit , 2002 Girly.

chappers

all done , i ordered a new one from A1 triumph  york, for £7.25 , bit pricey but needed
:thumbsup

Sin_Tiger

At least you can still get them, was that a Michael Owen  kick  :hat10
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

chappers

lol , it might as well of been, i bollocked my self after it fell off

Dutch

Quote from: chappers on March 29, 2013, 02:52:43 PM
all done , i ordered a new one from A1 triumph  york, for £7.25 , bit pricey but needed
:thumbsup
I guess if you kick the lense then you have to bite the bullet  :hat10

chappers

lol your not wrong there