News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Says it all

Started by markarie76, March 17, 2013, 07:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markarie76

Sorry if this has been done before but i love this clip  :eusa_clap

All war wounds are not visible.....
2003 Tiger 955I
97 Honda CBR1100XX
89 Honda VFR NC24
01 Bandit 600S

Bixxer Bob

Not seen it, but  good job!
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

ynotbiker

most bikes do that with the right rider onboard  :thumbsup

Nick Calne

His confidence in the front tyre massively exceeds my own. 
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Dutch

Looking at the lines he rides he has been there before. The vid proves again that the difference in rider capabilities is usually bigger than the difference in bike capabilities  :hat10

chappers

last time i rode like that i had sparks coming off my front pegs, and our lass was on the back , i got a swift punch to the ribs, just to remind me she was there  :pottytrain2

ynotbiker

Quote from: chappers on March 24, 2013, 07:25:05 PM
last time i rode like that i had sparks coming off my front pegs, and our lass was on the back , i got a swift punch to the ribs, just to remind me she was there  :pottytrain2
me to sparks coming off engine bars on the last bend at croft racetrack,but me and the bike had parted company at the time  :thumbsup