News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Out of hibernation

Started by Rocinante, April 02, 2013, 07:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocinante

After sitting for four months in the garage, forgotten and neglected, Rocinante fired up today on the first day after the easter holiday. I took it for å short spin on dry roads (snow gone on main roads in southern Norway), and it felt really good.

This winter has been quite full of other projects, like increasing the size of the family and buying, repairing and upgrading, a Land Rover Defender, so I never got around to winterize Rocinante.

However, it´s nice to back on the road on two wheels too.
:5moped
www.dagjen.no
Once upon a time through North and South America:
www.rocinantestravels.com

Sin_Tiger

:eusa_clap yay, Siberian Steamer is out of hibernation  :thumbsup

If you are doing Landy stuff, drop me a line first,I have a garage full of earlier 70-90's Landy / Rangie stuff that I need to whittle down a bit.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

HockleyBoy

Interesting how many Tiger riders also own Landrovers, I have a 110 Defender.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Rocinante

I guess when you start buying farming tools, the stock tends to grow... Lately I even bought this(wonder if I can connect the Tiger behind it, the tires match at least):

Btw, mine is a 110 td5, about 13 years old.
www.dagjen.no
Once upon a time through North and South America:
www.rocinantestravels.com

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Rocinante on April 03, 2013, 07:30:08 PM
I guess when you start buying farming tools, the stock tends to grow... Lately I even bought this(wonder if I can connect the Tiger behind it, the tires match at least):

Btw, mine is a 110 td5, about 13 years old.

Farming Tools  :doubt  It's a Range Rover dear boy  :pimp  Mine range (no pun intended) from 78 - 90 not including the ground up heavily modified project, all 2 doors, I  :love10 2 doors. The running gear didn't change much other than the brake caliper pipe fitting threads changing from UNF in 68 to Metric and then ABS post 91, only the Salsbury rear axle on the LWB/110 variants differ from the Rangies.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint