News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Curried Goat

Started by Spud, April 14, 2013, 05:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

just got back from an excellent weekend in Snowdonia. Found a stunning and very bike freindly place to stay

ESTUARY LODGE
TALSARNAU VILLAGE
NR HARLECH
LL47 6TA

if you are not stopping for the weekend but still fancy a brew or a bite to eat Estuary Lodge is your place.

but the biggest suprise of the weekend was finding a Carribean restaurant In Harlech town cente. The curried goat was excellent but the cheese cake was to die for.Very biker freindly

CASTLE RESTAURANT & ARMOURY BAR.
01766 780416
next to the castle you cannot not miss it

go and enjoy

cheers Spud   :thumbsup

threepot

Nice one Spud. Thinking of a trip soon. Fancy back up N Wales or Normandy for 6 June? Did you ride the A4212 Trawsfynydd to Bala  :love10  or see some of these.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-7zHlOi4T4
95 Super111
96 Tiger

PeteH

Great clip that Threepot :thumbsup, as for the A4212...its brilliant...espesh the 180 around the top of Llyn Celyn.
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Bixxer Bob

Jet Noise.   The sound of freedom!!! :hat10
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Spud

Found a lovely little single track road from the A470 over the mountains to Bala, it's a gated road and brilliant for a Tiger. The B and B was pretty good and very biker friendly and worth a tea stop if your in the area on a day ride. Nice big rooms if your staying as well. i was also told about a road over the mountains to "Ivans Hospital" I will dig out the details and post

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

Bixxer Bob

When I was at Cosford in the early 80s we had an R&I centre in a field at Dinas Mawddwy which is in that area.  I used to love taking apprentices up there.  But canoeing on Bala in November I don't miss. :hat10
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

threepot

Bixxer bob..."I used to love taking apprentices up there" Think you should re-phrase that?? Jimmy Saville wasn't with you by any chance. Bet the sheep were jealous LOL :wave :pottytrain2
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Bixxer Bob