News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB: Cast wheel final drive parts

Started by LiveandLetDrive, May 02, 2013, 08:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiveandLetDrive

Bought a pair of cast wheels but didn't get the final drive assembly with them.  I need the rubber "cush" thing and the sprocket assembly.  Don't need the wheels or the sprocket itself, just everything to connect the two!

Please let me know what you have, contact by PM is best, located San Jose, CA.

Here's what I'm looking for, compliments of BikeBandit.  I can make up the spacers myself and buy the bearings if needed but I'd rather not pay $300 for that one cast piece, plus the rubber thing!

LiveandLetDrive

Ahhah, thanks!  I think I'd just searched for "triumph tiger wheel" or something which didn't turn up the desired results.   :thumbsup

Edit---->  Don't want to bump this to the top but I've received all the necessary parts now.  From left to right:  left outer spacer (small ~20mm thick), cast sprocket carrier, cush rubber, inner left spacer (about 3" long, keeps compressive forces off the sprocket carrier), wheel, rear brake disc, right spacer (two-diameter, small.)  Old axle and adjustment system retained.  Sprocket reused.  Old brake caliper unmodified. 

Mustang