News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Board lights

Started by Solon, May 08, 2013, 08:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solon

And this is how it looks on the other side. Is this standard for a steamer?

Mustang

this is a tiger speedometer

Sin_Tiger

Yup, looks like it's been swapped. If it's accurate, just take the lamp out of the holder, heat shrink the holder, keep calm and carry on
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Solon

Thanks, it seems that my speedometer has been swapped with an aftermarket one, which holds only one bulb. At least I undderstood...

Solon

Although this is a completely different question, I didn't want to open a new topic for a a rather silly and simple thing. I noticed on left side, right where de underneath shield is connected to the frame, that there is a small plate with two holes on it which has a rather rough edge on the right, like it's broken and smth is missing. Is it supposed to look like that? What's missing from there? Maybe I worry too much, bu ever since I've found that tha bike went through a serious accident and has the main chassis a little bent, I keep worrying for every bulls..t regarding the bike.

rybes

thats for the sidestand switch Solon
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Solon

Thanks, Rybes. So there probably should be a sensor which is missing. Hmmm...

Solon

Thanks for the find. I guess I'll leave it like that for now, delivery wiil be more expensive than the item. It doesn't seem like a must on a bike - if you pay some attention, of course...

rf9rider

Quote from: Solon on May 16, 2013, 12:29:34 PM
Thanks for the find. I guess I'll leave it like that for now, delivery wiil be more expensive than the item. It doesn't seem like a must on a bike - if you pay some attention, of course...

Where you based?

Solon

rybes

shame you so far east. i could be drivin to denmark soon. i couldve met ya some where and give ya it
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Sin_Tiger

Romaniac  :notworthy  :thumbsup I would love to see that, looks totally mad.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Solon

Quote from: rybes on May 16, 2013, 11:12:04 PM
shame you so far east
I agree  :icon_smile:
Quote from: Sin_Tiger on May 17, 2013, 03:08:56 AM
Romaniac  :notworthy  :thumbsup I would love to see that, looks totally mad.
There's a motocross competition in Romania that's called Red Bull Romaniacs: http://www.redbullromaniacs.com/   They were the first to create this word

P.S. Didn't quite get it :icon_scratch:: what looks totally mad, a romaniac/n  on a steamer?

Sin_Tiger

That's the one, totally mad  :notworthy