News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB - spoked front wheel for tiger

Started by R0B, May 20, 2013, 08:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R0B

looking for a spoked front wheel for a tiger....steamer or 855/955 mechanical drive type. Hub only considered

R0B

rf9rider

If you get no joy on here Rob, there`s one on Ebay, Colchester motorcycles are breaking one at the moment.

Sin_Tiger

Rob, I may have one I can spare.  Won't be able to rummage in the garage until July if you are not in a hurry or don't get any joy through the usual channels.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

R0B

Thanks for the replies lads..appreciated

Sin, Pm me with the details...........July is fine...I still have that exhaust hanger for you.

Cheers

Rob

Sin_Tiger

Same Rob that had the cast wheel Steamer?  Back in the fold?   :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

R0B

Yes, the same R0B, but no not really. I have a Triumph Scrambler outfit, and want some brakes on the front the tiger wheel would be perfect.

Rob

Sin_Tiger

You mean you're going the twin disc route? That's interesting,  having the Thruxton I considered that but ended up using a Pretec 6 pot instead which is very good.

I can help you out with a hub and possibly a disc or two. Interesting project.