News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

steamer luggage

Started by sidekicksteve, May 27, 2013, 06:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sidekicksteve

Afternoon all, So after recently purchasing a 94 steamer i began looking up accessories for her (as you do) and i soon came to find that getting hard or soft luggage was a difficulty. ideally a hard pannier and top box combo that does not cost the earth would be good but i would happily settle for good quality soft bags. does anybody in the uk know of any out there??   

akendall1966

Hi Steve
Hepco and Becker were still making panier racks  a few years back otherwise    it hope something comes up on ebay or  get one fabricated.
----AK-----

sidekicksteve

Thanks for the info!, will make sure i keep a keen eye out!

Geoff W

squaredeals . co. uk or something similar . look in the clearance section , they have a 42 ltr topbox and adaptor plate for £50.00. I have one on my steamer. Not top givi quality in the finish but
it works well enough.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Sin_Tiger

I will have a custom made stainless steel rear rack that can be drilled for just  about any top box. Coming available in July,  15 quid plus postage or hand carry to the meet up.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

sidekicksteve

thanks guys! and sin i will definatly keep that in mind, found a hepco and becker rack that i am tempted by...............just got to put some pennies together!

R0B

I have the Givi mounting kit for a wingrack........might also have a wingrack.........

Rob

sidekicksteve

this sounds very appealing rob, would you be willing to sell the both? if so how much?

R0B

to frighten you, I paid about £90 for the fitting kit off here........let me see what I've got first, and I'll put a price on it once I know.

Rob

sidekicksteve

hmm yeah i did see some prices! ok that would be great, thanks rob.