News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Wanted Front Wheel 96 Steamer UK

Started by sweller, June 04, 2013, 01:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweller

I seem to have rim rot so am looking for a replacement spoked front wheel for a 96 Steamer. I've got discs etc so just need the wheel.

I'm in Brighton, Sussex, UK

Cheers
Simon

Brighton
England

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

sweller

Some urgency - I think the one I have will last for the Istanbul trip (I leave on the 28th June, will need to 4500 miles) but it really needs replacing before the MOT (October).

Do you have a possibility?

Sorry for the delay in replying, I've been away.

Simon

Simon

Brighton
England

Sin_Tiger

Not back in the UK until the 27th but pm me your phone number and I'll give you a call.  They often look quite than they really are.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint