News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

on the dyno

Started by rybes, June 27, 2013, 10:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

evenin all. been a while since i visited but i been hectic as a hectic thing jus recently. someones only gone and given me a part time job  :thumbsup not much but its a start on the ladder of employment.

anyway........

had a misfire on my tiger now for quite a while. one at 4 grand and the other at 7. its only like hittin a pothole but its bloody annoyin. so today i had a trip to the dyno man  :icon_biggrin:

aparantly the fuelin is spot on altho i could do with droppin the jet size down 1. turns out the misfire aint fuelin, its either the ignition pick up or ignitor box. im hopin the pick up. i aint got 600 quid for an ignitor. i know i can go 2nd hand but even the youngest one is still goin to be 15 years old now.

anyway, heres a video and see if ya can spot the misfire  :wave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMGKRcEEhpg&feature=youtu.be
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)