News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bring Back Capital Punishment!!!

Started by Chris Canning, August 09, 2013, 05:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Actually Hung drawn and quatered would do  :icon_biggrin: on a recent visit to Stamford hall saw this  :icon_evil:

On a lighter note.

Sin_Tiger

I read the write up on the four pot 500cc Arrow, respect to the man  :notworthy

I would have given my eye teeth and probably a few more for that as a teenager.

Lighten up Chris, could have been worse, a caravan perhaps.  :hat10
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

The Midnight Rambler

Just goes to prove the torque of the Tiger!
The arrow 4 has appeared at Festival of 1000 bikes.
On a similar theme, so has the Gilette. This is 3 Gilera 50cc moped engines in line. Beautifully executed. And it goes as well as it looks.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

threepot

Kind of makes sense if you need to carry a lot ,camping gear etc :icon_confused:
Is that a Villiers 4cyl?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

The Midnight Rambler

No. The Ariel Arrow was a 250 twin of their own design and very popular in its day. This guy has made a superb job of joining two together.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

robxxxx

They look very Allen Millyard? If you don't know him do a google. This looks like his latest project........

http://thekneeslider.com/allen-millyard-builds-a-5-liter-v-twin/

Or this beast.....

http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/features/v12_custom_kawasaki_2300cc/

blacktiger

Quote from: Chris Canning on August 09, 2013, 05:42:49 PM

Don't know what your problem is Chris. At least it's not "Triked" like they do in Yankland.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

threepot

I like the chain lock around that Vincent :icon_biggrin:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

NKL

Could be worse, could have put 17" wheels on it.
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

Chris Canning

Quote from: threepot on August 12, 2013, 03:53:38 PM
I like the chain lock around that Vincent :icon_biggrin:

With good reason,surely you must of heard the story last year about guy who coughed up?? what was it £25/30 grand and went to the Vinnie owners club camping weekend,woke up in the morning and it had been nicked.

Chris Canning

Quote from: NKL on August 12, 2013, 07:17:50 PM
Could be worse, could have put 17" wheels on it.

They look like 13" remoulds to me  :icon_wink:,oh you mean the bike  :icon_lol:,looking at that setup a pair of 17" wheels would probably give him a coronary.

Chris Canning

NKL

I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

threepot

Was the Silk based on the Scott 'Flying Squirrel?
My AJS 'Stormer's' 410 engine similar to Greeves..Villiers 'Starmaker'?
95 Super111
96 Tiger