News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

aesdj to the rescue

Started by chappers, August 11, 2013, 11:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chappers

just want to thank jason for his help when i was i need lol , my wife and i took a trip up to the north of scotland this week.i bought a 12v adaptor lead that goes from my bike 12v socket up to my handle bars. well this broke off in my bike 12v socket. i turned off bike and took out keys. i then with out thinking took my pliers out and pulled out the bit stuck in bike socket. and yep u guessed it ,there was a flash and a spark and one dead bike. i checked all fuses in the fuse box .so after pulling my hair out for an hour i rang jason who was also on his hols. he told me about the main fuse on the battery box. quick swap of the 30 amp and job done. so many thanks buddy  :icon_salut:

tbh it was a good learning curve so with out you guys on here doughnuts like me wouldnt learn  :notworthy :notworthy