News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hi

Started by BRanstead, March 01, 2005, 11:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRanstead

Hey everyone,  I just found your site earlier this week, loved it, and decided to register.  Im new to riding, though i have riden some offroad bikes.

Im 22 and i decided this winter that it was time to start riding for real come this spring, seeing as i live in a nice area for it and have always like the idea of Adventure riding.  Right now i have a 1982 Suzuki xs400 special II (a wicked sweet ride :roll: ) with knobbys for riding on the trails.  Hope to get a Tiger within the next year, maybe for a graduation present.

well see you guys around, as ill be asking lots of questions.

-Ranstead

looch

Hello and welcome Ranstead.

Too bad you didn't decide on the Tiger a little earlier - Kling Klang (another member) just picked up a really nice '99 from CT recently.

Quoteill be asking lots of questions

Ask away.
Looch

BRanstead

yeah, i got the xs400 for free. Well, sorta free, its my GF's brother's bike, but hes too young, and im the one that fixed all the damage from his irresponsibility.  He left it in the weather and it was blown over crushing the right side.

Mr Mistoffelees

Welcome BRanstead,

8)
There\'s no such Cat in the metropolis;

He holds all the patent monopolies

For performing suprising illusions

And creating eccentric confusions

BP_LONDON