News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Auction price

Started by Bixxer Bob, August 20, 2013, 01:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Went to the local sale rooms today as they had a 2004 T100 Bonneville with full history and only 1122 miles on the clock. AQuick check on MCN revealed a 2007 model with 13,000 miles for £3500.  I thought if it goes for less than 2,500 I could make a few quid.  It made £3500  :bug_eye

What really made me smile was a couple of old guys scratching their heads trying to work out when Triumph (Meriden) madeba T100 Bonney. I was happy to enlighten them  :qgaraduate
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Dutch

How much went on top of the winning bid? Some auctions in NL is +40% (16% 'auction costs' + 21% VAT on the sum of object + auction costs).

And.... when was the Meriden T100 build?   :hat10

Bixxer Bob

Varies from auction to auction but at this one there's no buyer fee, seller pays 10%
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

kraftykarper

I think that's what is called auction fever! Same with ebay, people can get carried away, and its not as cheap as you think it will be.