News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

want to buy used tiger

Started by tpknueven, March 03, 2005, 07:14:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tpknueven

I am looking into buying a used tiger. I would like to get an older one to save money since I am still in flight school. However, i am not sure what the first years in the us are.

If anyone knows of a good deal on a used tiger I would appreciate it. I am located in Central Florida but would walk to the moon for a good deal.

thanks in advance

Timmy
Timmy

Mudhen

Someone just posted a Steamer on the Yahoo board last night...holy crap what a deal.  $4k for a VERY tricked out '97.  I paid $3500 with $3k less options and more miles.

ARGH.
\'96 Steamer

BR

Hey Mudhen,

Based on the picture of your Tiger (clean!), you did alright on your purchase.  My '98 BRG Tiger cost me $4250 back in June '03, has crash bars, yosh cans, Triumph Topcase, and 29K miles, original owner and came with a pile of receipts for lots of regular maintenance and a few minor repairs.  It took me a while to find mine (it actually wasn't for sale at the time) but it was worth the wait... I did see a few over-priced Tigers that were either too clean with very low miles or not so clean and needed some attention.

That post for the orange '97 for sale is VERY nice with all the right mods... can't go wrong there.

Brendan

'98 BRG Tiger (almost back on the road!)

Beruisis

Florida, I'm in Dallas with a 2000 Tiger for sale. I am sole owner. It has a few extras, new tires, chain & sprocket. all service records. $5500.

Beruisis