News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Carb part wanted

Started by rf9rider, August 29, 2013, 02:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rf9rider

Anyone got a set of old Mikunis laying around?

I`m after the idle control assembly (the knob, cable and bracket)

Bixxer Bob

If you can't get one, I found a couple of good stockists that do Mikuni spares when I was faffing with the Aprillia 650 including a remote kit for the choke if you don't have one and a kit to remove your remote choke if you don't like it.  Can't remember exactly but no doubt I could find them again if necessary.

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

rf9rider

Thanks mate, preferably looking at secondhand as  it will cost £35 new from Triumph!

No hurry.

rf9rider

One final bump before i give in and order from Triumph  :icon_lol:

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

rf9rider

Thats a Harley choke cable mate, don`t need one of those  :icon_lol:

I did find an idle adjuster on ebay from the USA, but it came to £23, plus if i get stung for import tax it would cost the same, if not more for a new one.

Thanks for trying  :thumbsup