News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Went to Speedway and anyone fancy trying it?

Started by aesdj, August 29, 2013, 09:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aesdj

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on February 12, 2014, 01:10:45 PM
The way things are going I should still be home then, let's pencil that in, I should be able to confirm by the end of Feb.

Hope so, doing this in a wetsuit and flippers won't be funny  :XXsunsmile

I the rest of you are coming to gloat, you're supplying the sarnies  :icon_razz:

Ok let us know and I'll start the ball rolling. I second all the above, egg mayo for me. Is anyone on here first aid trained? :icon_lol:

Bixxer Bob

Yes, but it helps if you've drowned, have hypothermia, or a head injury owing to my ticket being issued for rescue coxswain..... :icon_biggrin:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on February 14, 2014, 01:52:30 PM
Yes, but it helps if you've drowned, have hypothermia, or a head injury owing to my ticket being issued for rescue coxswain..... :icon_biggrin:

That makes two of us  :icon_wink: being qualified for escaping from a helicopter underwater and upside down isn't going to be a lot of use  :icon_lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint