News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

You'll need a beard and Tatts

Started by Spud, September 03, 2013, 10:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

You going then  :icon_wink:

My tatt's are at the dry changers :icon_cool:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Spud

My 15 year old daughter is into custom/retro bikes and has expressed an interest in it so we may do a father/daughter trip next year for it, may be able to swop for a bike if I'm lucky  :eusa_clap

Tatts and a beard tick that box and the nipper asked me if she could have a tatt the other day, I said of course dear and gave her my wallet she will call my bluff one day  :bug_eye

you fancy it ?

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

Sin_Tiger

No inclinations to get "inked" and I'm saving my days for the Tridays event next year but I'll keep it in mind thanks  :icon_salut:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Geoff W

If you are considering going to Neukirchen, or Newchurch as they call it for the week. Let me know, I have been toying with the idea of going to that for a while. The Tridays sound good fun.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Spud

2014 I'm planning a trip to New Zealand and touring on a bike for a couple of weeks, but would love to take the nipper to a custom/retro bike show some time during the year, so if anyone has any idea's post them up please.

Off to Spain on the 21st

cheers Spud  :thumbsup