News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger used accessories

Started by Henry James, September 12, 2013, 03:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henry James

For sale are the following items for a Triumph Tiger 885 (Steamer).  Please give me a serious offer on each of the items you want.  You will pay for shipping, my zip code is 96002.  They are:
1) Original owners manual, have two already. (update, its gone) :wave
2) Adjustable lowering links.(update, out of here...) :icon_salut:
3) Factory skid plate with highway pegs.
4) Thunderbike crash bars.  Each has some previous activity, just to show they work.(They moved on also, Gone) :icon_biggrin:)
I am selling because the Tiger will become the tug for a sidecar project.  I have no need for them.  Shipping to the US only, sorry. Paypal , not as a gift, I will pay the fee, you want it that way because you don't know me. Yea, I am trustworthy :icon_scratch:
Thanks, I hope you can use them more than me storing them for some future project that may never happen.
Photos didn't work will try to resize

coachgeo

COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Mustang

the thunderbike crash bars won't work on a diesel coach , they are made to attach to the steamer engine only , they don't attach to the frame anywhere .

Henry James

The only thing left is the skid plate....

gawoody83

Will the skid work on a 99 Girly?

Mustang