News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Stafford Classic Bike Show

Started by Chris Canning, October 14, 2013, 05:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

John Stenhouse

Interesting, there are a couple of lots I would bid on there.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

daveb

Chris Canning

Just a couple of photos from yesterday when I got fed up with setting up and wandered off

Sin_Tiger

Glad I didn't go, would have had trouble keeping my hands in my pocket when that Sealey Squariel came up  :bug_eye
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Spud

My youngest daughter wants to go tomorrow she is into classic bikes.

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

Bixxer Bob

The grey and red Honda twin,  150cc I think,  my brother-in-law had one, but shouldn't the rear shocks have square shrouds???
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Timbox2

Thanks for the photos Chris, Im getting soft, weather put me off going, just cant be arsed keep cleaning the thing
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

Normally I go midday today for another look around but having got up early for the GP then the final round of the WSB from Jerez and then the BSB at Brands it was a dash up the motorway load the van and home  :icon_biggrin:

John Stenhouse

Bugger, one of the ;ots I wanted went for £50, should have got you to bid for me I could have given you a profit. Hey ho
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Chris Canning

The price of the Healy shocked me  :icon_eek:

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Spud

The Mrs youngest nipper and myself went yesterday, 1.8 mile tail back waiting to get in  :bug_eye I was stunned it was such a big show. Crowd really friendly and polite and we even took the dogs in.
Mrs spent ages looking for a ideal bike to get me back riding and came up with a CX500 maggot, she thought the seat and bar position was good  :icon_wink:
My 16 year old daughter has decided she is going to be a "Trials" rider until she is old enough to get a full licence. She kept on asking me how the guys got their bikes to look so good as she want's to do a classic, then one of the old guys explained what he did to one of his police bikes,

Over all a great show and I will get the nipper to load her photo's

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

Chris Canning

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on October 21, 2013, 12:04:19 AM
Why, what did it go for?

If you click on the link at the beginning of the thread i'll show all the prices £29,900