News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Steamer Rack - Custom Stainless

Started by Sin_Tiger, November 04, 2013, 12:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

I recall someone here was looking for one of these. I will be taking this off mine as I won't be using a top box.

I had this custom made in 316 stainless, with eough ribs to take just about any box mounting plate easily and still be useable for soft bag mounting or other gear carrying. It fits onto the stock mounts without any modifications or issues. It has been drilled for an SW-Motech adaptor plate, there are a couple of chips in the satin black powder coat, easly touched up, you're not going to worry about corrosion with this.

It is super strong, I have lifted the rear wheel, just make sure your sub frame is up to it  :augie

Posting here first and if not needed then general release, no reasonable offer (plus postage) refused.

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint