News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB- Skid plate for 2002 Girly

Started by cba191, November 13, 2013, 08:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cba191

Anyone have one, or the ability to make one up?  I really want one for my trip to Alaska next summer.   :XXsunsmile
'02 Tiger.  She's the awesome sauce

eurobykz

did anyone get back to you?  I want one for my '04
Ian Fleming
Saskatoon, Canada
Ian Fleming
Saskatoon canada

2007 MotoGuzzi Breva V11 (Italian Mistress)
2004 Tigger 955i 
2014 KTM Duke690 (impulse purchase)

Bigfeesh

I am attempting to make some but its work in progress, I utilised the drawings from this Forum, just dropped them off at a Fabrication Workshop with the request to make a prototype. It looks good but needs final fixes onto the bike before a full weld is completed. :thumbsup
Tiptop

cba191

Very cool. Let me know how it turns out. I was thinking of taking the plans to a fabricator as well. 
'02 Tiger.  She's the awesome sauce

Black Pearl

If this one works with TT Engine Guards and stock centerstand I would be interested also.

Thanks
2006 Tiger

pineygroveshop

Cheers,
Stephen

Bigfeesh

The template is made and we are just fighting  :nono over the mounting points, we are trying to decide wether the front exhaust/bash plate mounts are too flimsy, it looks good though, thanks to the plans we sourced on this Site  :notworthy I'll keep you updated.
Tiptop

Sin_Tiger

My two bob's for what is worth,  you don't want your mountings too strong or they'll just transfer the impact to your casings, better if they bend like a crumple zone.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint