News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Corbin Seat

Started by Chris Canning, November 29, 2013, 04:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Anyone on here buy the one of ebay today?

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

fraserdog

1974 Honda CB500/4
1994 Kawasaki Zephyr 1100
2002 "Girly"
1998 Africa Twin RD07a

Marc

Tiger Explorer Graphite 2013
Bonneville SE 2010 (missus)
previous bikes:
   Tiger 955i Orange  2003
   BMW K1  1989
   Ducati 750S '72
   Matchless G80 '57
   Matchless G3L '39

Spud

Dutch

Me neiter, I've had two (older) Corbin's for other bikes and didn't like them. Felt like they were made for people with big bum and short legs, which doesn't fit my profile  :hat10

chairhead

Quote from: Chris Canning on November 29, 2013, 04:26:36 PM
Anyone on here buy the one of ebay today?

Whoever bought it really wanted it!  :icon_smile:
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

Bixxer Bob

:wave Where you been hidin'???  :icon_scratch:

Bet you can't wait for the snow to come  :wheel
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

chairhead

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on December 06, 2013, 10:43:33 PM

Bet you can't wait for the snow to come  :wheel

You know me well  :nod, with a bit of luck im off to Austria for some weekend camping @ 2000 meters next week  :bad
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

Chris Canning

Quote from: Dutch on December 06, 2013, 06:42:15 PM
Me neiter, I've had two (older) Corbin's for other bikes and didn't like them. Felt like they were made for people with big bum and short legs, which doesn't fit my profile  :hat10

Strangely enough I was going to have a punt on it and then came to the same conclusion and having been had over by the internet some years ago with those poxy gel seats thought better of it.

Bixxer Bob

I can recommend the Airhawk 2.  I thought it bloody expensive for an air cushion but it's cleverer than that, and after doing Scotland last summer I wouldn't do long miles without it.  It does lift you a bit hence the extra need to drop my suspension a bit. But I was doing that anyway.

Chris Canning

As my other half pointed we've done a 1000 miler on a stock seat and it was fine,on the trip this year down into Spain comfort wasn't even discussed it!s that good hence why looking at the Corbin I was thinking it ain't broke so don't fix it,oh and they weigh a ton :icon_frown:

Sin_Tiger

You Girly people don't half talk a lot of arse  :nod
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

matts23

I sold mine a couple years ago.  It was so tall and wide that at 6' tall, i wasn't comfortable with the footing I had when stopping.  I also felt like I was sitting on top of the bike instead of down in it.
----------------------------------------------------------

2002 Tiger (Roulette Green)
1996 Honda XR400R Supermoto St. Legal