News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2004 Tiger 955i Front Mudguard

Started by rcgomes, December 29, 2013, 02:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcgomes

hello everyone, I'm looking a front mudguard for my bike!i dont see online for sell, only see for the 1050  :icon_cry: i want Grey or Carbon fiber preference!2nd hand also! if anyone have for sale or know where to buy online I am very grateful! in the dealer crazy expensive  :bug_eye thanks

FitzRoger

Hi~

I have a silver one, but the front edge has a crack in it and needs to be repaired, or I have one that is perfect only it has been painted baby blue, so would need to be sanded down and repainted.  I sell things all the time on Bimmerforums, so this is new to me on here.

rcgomes

Bimmer ... I'm allergic to it!  :bad
thanks for your reply, but already bought the item in 2 hand via ebay! big hug  :occasion14

greatbuffalo

Do a search for Pyramid Plastics Fender extender. Even found that Sears of all people sells it on line, 52 buck but they sell them. You should able to find them in the $25 range.

If you get one, I suggest riveting it on rather than just using the glue.
2001 Triumph Tiger. Black