News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Panniers/Arai tour X4

Started by chairhead, January 08, 2014, 06:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chairhead

Couple of bits n bobs for sale

1st up is the panniers off my new to me 04 Girly, the gel triumph badge is missing from the right pannier and they do have some marks, none of which are major, they are in very good condition considering they come from a ten year old bike,
the panniers come with the mounts and mudguard brace, check out the pics

Remember guy's, Black goes with anything  :icon_mrgreen:

Up next is my Arai tour X4, its a large and a Gun metal satin finish, it has a pin lock visor and comes with two new pin lock inserts, one clear and one smoke, I bought this on Ebay last year and have worn it for a couple of trips, not being used to a full face lid, I cant get used to it, i find myself picking up my open faced Arai every time, a shame because its a great helmet which fits perfectly, is very quite, has a fantastic visor system and is a lot warmer than my SZ Ram 3,its very clean and with only one ding in it which is on top and is visible in the pic, the liner is removable and as so has been washed.

Ok price,
the panniers...................make me a sensible offer, for the Helmet.....£190+pp,i would prefer that the panniers are collected, but if I have to I will post, at your cost of course  :nod
thanks for looking.
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

John Stenhouse

Put me down for the helmet Chair!
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

John Stenhouse

Arrived this morning, it's stunning, the service was amazing too. Exactly as described, packed superbly with all the kit, books, bag etc. Bloody fast postage too!

Thanks Chair, good dealing with you.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

chairhead

Glad you like mate  :icon_salut:.................................................so ,any takers for the panniers?, or are they destined for Fleabay??  :augie
TOR can
Taylormade Billet wheel

trophydave

If only the panniers had come up a few months ago.I waited ages for a black pair to come up on ebay and eventually bought some from a breaker in Germany and some of the fittings from tigergotcha on here.

chairhead

Oh well Dave,
at least you got some now  :nod
TOR can
Taylormade Billet wheel