News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Who's going to the Triumph open-weekend? (19-20 March)

Started by BP_LONDON, March 18, 2005, 03:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BP_LONDON

All (most?) of the UK Triumph dealers in the UK have a open day tomorrow (To launch/celebrate the S3 and Sprint to the public). Test rides etc are welcome. I thought it a good idea to drop by one of the dealers and take a look for the fun of it...perhaps get a test ride on one of the beasties. 8)  :shock:

ChrisN

I already have a test ride booked on the new Sprint ST at 11.00am Sunday at my dealership.

I'm secretly hoping this will confirm the Tiger is still the right choice as the perfect multi-purpose tourer.....  if not, then 2005 going to be a long long year. Maybe I should cancel  :oops:
Chris

Brock

Me and a mate will be at Wylies in Wellington to act as outriders on the Demo rides. Hopefully we'll have a chance to try a few out. The Rocket 3 and Speed Triple are high on my list.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

Chris Canning

Well i'd like to ride the ST,but if i liked it,i'd end up selling my BM for it and then selling my Tiger for a GS,which gets very exspensive as i sure don't want to own two bikes with the same engine configeration way to boreing!!!.

And to top the lot the thought of going back to stock production suspension,blimey the horror of it!!!!

Chris