News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ieper

Started by fraser j ross, February 01, 2014, 01:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fraser j ross

Be in Ieper April 29th on bike anybody visiting? maybe meet up for a few beers  :icon_biggrin:

Sin_Tiger

That took a bit of research, Ieper (Ypres) in Belgium? Special occasion or just going for a ride?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Marc

Probably for the 100th anniversary of the Great War 1914-18 ??  There'll be much to do this year in that area.
  :icon_salut:
Tiger Explorer Graphite 2013
Bonneville SE 2010 (missus)
previous bikes:
   Tiger 955i Orange  2003
   BMW K1  1989
   Ducati 750S '72
   Matchless G80 '57
   Matchless G3L '39

fraser j ross

Hi guys,Sorry about Ypres (French)it's Ieper now (Flemish) i have been going there couple of times a year for the past 30 odd years. It's almost like a second home to me.Originally and still to a lesser extent i have an interest in The Great War.I have many Flemish and British ex. pat. friends there and it's central for touring battlefields,monuments etc. oh! and the beer. :icon_salut:p.s. would post pics but can't remember how to  :icon_scratch:

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: fraser j ross on February 02, 2014, 11:37:24 PM
oh! and the beer. :icon_salut: p.s. would post pics but can't remember how to  :icon_scratch:

Memory lapse wouldn't have anything to do with that would it  :augie strong stuff Belgian brews, nice to hear they finally have a working parliament  :icon_wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Marc

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on February 03, 2014, 10:10:42 AM
nice to hear they finally have a working parliament  :icon_wink:

:ImaPoser

Yeah, short life, already in May big elections (parliament and Europe)

Quotestrong stuff Belgian brews
:nod  my favorite is Duvel   :icon_eek:  :icon_rolleyes:

previous bikes:
   Tiger 955i Orange  2003
   BMW K1  1989
   Ducati 750S '72
   Matchless G80 '57
   Matchless G3L '39

fraser j ross

Leffe Bruin, Bockner the list goes on and on  :icon_biggrin:

Geoff W

A hot afternoon in Brugge (not many of them) a cold Hoegarden with lemon juice squeezed into it.  AHHHHHHHHH.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Marc

Quote from: Geoff W on February 04, 2014, 08:50:23 PM
A hot afternoon in Brugge (not many of them) a cold Hoegarden with lemon juice squeezed into it.  AHHHHHHHHH.

:iagree     :occasion14
previous bikes:
   Tiger 955i Orange  2003
   BMW K1  1989
   Ducati 750S '72
   Matchless G80 '57
   Matchless G3L '39

fraser j ross

blacktiger

Quote from: fraser j ross on February 04, 2014, 08:26:01 PM
Leffe Bruin, Bockner the list goes on and on  :icon_biggrin:

The best by a long, long way is Rochefort 10. Proper beer that. Duval is OK if you want a session beer. Leffe? Well, that's mass produced stuff. :pottytrain2
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

fraser j ross

Help how do i post pics from my pooter ! managed before. Old age/ drink/ stupidity or a combination !

Marc

Quote from: fraser j ross on February 06, 2014, 08:14:10 PM
Help how do i post pics from my pooter ! managed before. Old age/ drink/ stupidity or a combination !

Upload your pictures on e.g. Photobucket.com
Select a photo, and on the right side there is a frame "Links to share this photo"
Click on the URL next to IMG....it is copied.
Right click with the mouse in your tread on Tigertriple and past it.
Done!

That's how I do it.  Hope you can follow my English  :qgaraduate

succes!  :thumbsup

previous bikes:
   Tiger 955i Orange  2003
   BMW K1  1989
   Ducati 750S '72
   Matchless G80 '57
   Matchless G3L '39

fraser j ross

Will give it go Marc slanj p.s. your english is probably better than mine  :icon_lol:

fraser j ross

Ah ha result ! this is good beer :icon_lol: cheers Marc  :thumbsup