News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Big Marks 2005 Tiger may live...

Started by BigMark Returns, February 10, 2014, 11:54:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lukeman

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: BigMark Returns on February 11, 2014, 04:25:36 PM
I may take my g/f with me this time instead of you.. :bug_eye

How nice you found someone better looking than Spud  :hat10
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Spud

Sin that's not exactly hard to do, bulldog and thistle comes to mind  :icon_eek:

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

Spud

Quote from: BigMark Returns on February 11, 2014, 04:25:36 PM
You forgot to mention the Vultures, Camping, Spotting Beavers and the Mole in my Tent... (Funny how memories work)

I am in the Czech June 21st and heading to Slovakia straight after so can't, plus I may take my g/f with me this time instead of you.. :bug_eye

I'll PM my details to you buddy.

Whats wrong with the Blue Beauty then? Or do i have to go buy a DR for our next adventure...

I had forgotten the "beaver hunt"  :icon_redface:  and the mole had never seen one before or since  :augie got your details mate will be in touch.

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

Chris Canning

I see there's a fully set of clocks on ebay for 29 quid.

NKL

I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

metalguru

2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.

blacktiger

Wondered what happened to you Mark. Welcome back. Where are you now? Because I have some bits and bobs in the shed.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Triumph-Tiger-955i-01-Y-Clocks-complete-/230969687588?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts_13&hash=item35c6ddbe24
For batteries, go to Tanya Batteries. They sell Varta at decent prices. http://www.tayna.co.uk/ I've used them a couple of times and it arrives within a couple of days. Excellent service.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

BigMark Returns

Not far away mate. Just near Bedgebury Forest.
I think I am all sorted now, it runs and works perfectly (pretty much) Just may add a few new farkles, possibly a Wilbers to improve the back but its MOT ready so looks like I am back!

blacktiger

Quote from: BigMark Returns on February 18, 2014, 02:36:32 PM

Not far away mate. Just near Bedgebury Forest.
I think I am all sorted now, it runs and works perfectly (pretty much) Just may add a few new farkles, possibly a Wilbers to improve the back but its MOT ready so looks like I am back!

Good to hear. Hope to bump into you soon. :wave
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.