News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Oil leaks

Started by Boo, February 19, 2014, 10:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boo

After a recently successfull 12,000 mile service to my '06 Tigger I seem to have an oil leak from the rocker box. I used new gaskets ( first mistake) and tried to make sure the gasket was in the correct place, but, it somehow was not. Took it off, did it again, leaked again. Have ordered another gasket and will try to fit the ******* thing properly this time. Any tips on how to make my life a little easier?

Bixxer Bob

Not really, I can't ever remember having any trouble with them. Don't use gasket goo, just clean mating surfaces and the old gasket can be reused as long as it's in good condition.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...