News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

obsessed...

Started by BRanstead, March 19, 2005, 06:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRanstead

my GF thinks im a bit too obsessed with wanting to get a tiger.  Maybe its because when I went home this week, i took her brother and a friend to CantonCycles ( www.cantoncycles.com ) to check out the selection.  they have one 04 tiger (silver) on display.  I talked to the dealer about it, asked if hed mind if i sat on it for a bit. He said go ahead, and....well i think i just fell in love with a machine.  It fit so nicely and it wasnt as heavy as i thought itd be......sigh.

Brock

SOLUTION...Buy the Tiger, ditch the GF. Sorted.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

BP_LONDON

Quote from: "BRanstead"my GF thinks im a bit too obsessed with wanting to get a tiger.  Maybe its because when I went home this week, i took her brother and a friend to CantonCycles ( www.cantoncycles.com ) to check out the selection.  they have one 04 tiger (silver) on display.  I talked to the dealer about it, asked if hed mind if i sat on it for a bit. He said go ahead, and....well i think i just fell in love with a machine.  It fit so nicely and it wasnt as heavy as i thought itd be......sigh.

My wife also thought I was obsessed with the bike before I ended up buying one. :oops: Haven't looked back since.

greg

Sorry matey, no choice but for you to make a stand, if you don't it won't be the last thing you give in on. Stand firm said Greg, having just decided to go into his (Not our) garage to give his Tiger a polish rather than watch crappy tv in the company of his beloved memsahib.

There may be fall out but there are some things you just have to do. :D
2004 Girly.

greg

Sorry matey, no choice but for you to make a stand, if you don't it won't be the last thing you give in on. Stand firm said Greg, having just decided to go into his (Not our) garage to give his Tiger a polish rather than watch crappy tv in the company of his beloved memsahib.

There may be fall out but there are some things you just have to do. :D
2004 Girly.

BRanstead

Its nothing like that.     She wants a Ninja250, so its not about buying a bike. Shes just tired of me talking about it all day :D

Quote from: "BRanstead"Its nothing like that.     She wants a Ninja250, so its not about buying a bike. Shes just tired of me talking about it all day :D

So she doesn't talk all day?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................

T_Phil

Quote from: "BRanstead"Its nothing like that.     She wants a Ninja250, so its not about buying a bike. Shes just tired of me talking about it all day :D

Tell her there's only one way to make you stop talking about it and that's to ride on one.

tomla

is the latest and greatest Tiger going to make you happy?...maybe for a little while....all the wise-ass replies show these guys are thinking with their bollocks and not their brains...but then, I do the same.  So add me to the idiot list and I'll say just get it, but pay some attention to the GF, too. :lol:

abell

There was no mention of the girlfriend objecting, so why the assumption there's a choice to be made?

So she thinks you are obsessed, fine. It's good to want things.

I was down in Connecticut on mine this weekend as it happens.
2005 Tiger

2001 Daytona