News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

VIN # decoding

Started by Mustang, April 24, 2014, 04:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayDub

:ImaPoser MoT not a great success then our are you celebrating ?
Ha! drowning my sorrows as they say, that damn bike is out to get me... I put the carbs back in with no trouble at all - not a single swear word  :icon_biggrin: After replacing the jet needles and the inlet stubs and repairing #2 coil, Its running pretty good with maybe a little tweak to the mixture needed... I just need to replace the carb top on #1 as the vac spigot has broken off, like the other two did when I last did the balancing, but this one has lost a chunk of the cap too... Don't 'spose you have any going spare?  :love10

Sin_Tiger

Now now, that's enough of that, people will talk. Try Steve at Motocarb in Liverpool as per other post, if your still stuck I can help till you get new ones at a decent price.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint