News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A few bits and bobs

Started by Nick Calne, March 21, 2014, 10:05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

Arrgh! I forgot rule 1 - never tidy up the garage....  and therefore I have misplaced items 10 and 31 on the diagram below.  The thrust caps and the dust caps that look like little cups.

Does anyone have a spare set?

I am happy to pay a fair price or swap from a wide range of other steamer bits if you are looking for something similarly specific. 
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

ram33

not still stuck on the bike?
would only be about £8 to buy both parts new
tiger 885 / fzs1000
bmw 335d / rr evoque

Nick Calne

New!   :icon_rolleyes: It never crossed my mind to get new ones!  Wonder if they still make them...

Nick Calne

Sin_Tiger

:nod I got some a couple of years back  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Sin I still got an old windscreen with your name on it. I was going to bring it to the last meet up (which I couldnt make). You still want it?

Sin_Tiger

Oh yes please, I'd almost forgotten about that too. Are you in need of anything other than the bits you mentioned (don't have those)?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Very kind Sin.  I got two steamers in the garage and at LEAST most of a third in parts in the loft.  If I get anything else that even looks like motorcycle parts in the house I'm a dead man walking!

I'l find the screen for you tomorrow if I get a chance.  It's not great, but useable.

Sin_Tiger

I also live in constant far of an early demise  :nono

Nick Calne

Ok mate just pm where you would like it sent.

Sin_Tiger

I can wait until July if you're coming up.

Nick Calne

Ha. It'll be exactly a year late...