News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Fuel cosumption

Started by JayDub, March 24, 2014, 09:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff W

My Mikunis used to give ~9 miles per litre ( I know, mixing Imperial and Metric units means I am VERY NAUGHTY BOY ). Since I rebuilt the carbs, just float bowl seals and O rings, nothing complex, I now get ~10 miles per litre, more if I am gentle less if I flog the beast.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

JayDub

Thats my next task... Carbs! - loads o fun!

Sin_Tiger

Steve at Motocard is your man for spares etc. Up in Scouseville  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on March 27, 2014, 12:09:39 PM
Steve at Motocard is your man for spares etc. Up in Scouseville  :thumbsup
:icon_scratch: thanks Niall, but googling just produced results based in Barcelona/ Madrid etc, I assume by Scouseville you meant Liverpool? That would be useful as I could call in when visiting the family around easter

Sin_Tiger

Oooooops Motocarb unless you fancy a run to Barcelona  :icon_smile:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on March 27, 2014, 07:52:45 PM
Oooooops Motocarb unless you fancy a run to Barcelona  :icon_smile:

:iagree  I've used them a few times,  Steve is very helpful and knows his onions,  :thumbsupso to speak
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

JayDub

Thanks! got them, and I think he's otherwise known as bridge rd m/cycles - 1/2 a mile from were I'm going  :icon_biggrin:
Pity I won't need to ride to Madrid though, could have been nice.